المدرسة الرسمية للغات بطوخ طنبشا - تحت إشراف أ/ محمود عبد البصير محمود
أهلا وسهلا بك ضيفنا الكريم ....
زائرنا الكريم يسرنا أن تنضم إلي أسرتنا لتستمتع بكل ما نقدمه من خدمات تعليمية وخاصة للتعليم العام ابتدائي واعدادي وثانوي ..والجامعي ايضا .. وكذلك الحوارات المفتوحة والجريئة ومنتدي الابداع للجميع والمنتدي الثقافي والديني العام لكل من لديه هواية او موهبة او موضوع للمناقشة في كل المجالات بالاضافة لعشاق الرياضة والفن والسياسة والاجتماع .... إلخ.
المشرف العام ..أ: محمود عبد البصير محمود
mab_eg

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

أهلا وسهلا بك ضيفنا الكريم ....
زائرنا الكريم يسرنا أن تنضم إلي أسرتنا لتستمتع بكل ما نقدمه من خدمات تعليمية وخاصة للتعليم العام ابتدائي واعدادي وثانوي ..والجامعي ايضا .. وكذلك الحوارات المفتوحة والجريئة ومنتدي الابداع للجميع والمنتدي الثقافي والديني العام لكل من لديه هواية او موهبة او موضوع للمناقشة في كل المجالات بالاضافة لعشاق الرياضة والفن والسياسة والاجتماع .... إلخ.
المشرف العام ..أ: محمود عبد البصير محمود
mab_eg
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
تهنئة من القلب
جميع العاملين بالمدرسة وأولياء الأمور يتقدمون بخالص التهاني لمدير المدرسة وللقائمين علي العمل بالمدرسة بمناسبة حصولهم  علي الجودة في التعليم
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

رؤية المدرسة ورسالتها
الرؤيـــــــــــــــة ********** بناء جيل قادر على المنافسة من خلال المشاركة المجتمعية واستخدام التقنيات التكنولوجية المتاحة في ظل قيادة وحوكمة رشيدة تعمل في ضوء المعايير القومية لجودة التعليم. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- **************************************************************************** الرســــــــــــــالة ********** ربط العلوم المختلفة بحاجات المجتمع وجعل العلم هو الوسيلة الفاعلة فى إصلاح البيئة والتقدم بالوطن بتـنمية روح الولاء والانتماء لدى المعلمين والعاملين وذلك من خلال تفعيل دور المشاركة المجتمعية والتـنمية المهنية المستدامة للمتعلمين والعاملين على أحدث نظم التكنولوجيا وتفعيل استراتيجيات التعلم النشط وفق معايير نواتج التعلم المستهدفة
المواضيع الأخيرة
» davd copper field from 1,2,3,4,5,7 to8
0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years  Emptyالأربعاء 15 نوفمبر 2023, 12:28 am من طرف mab_eg

» نتائج المدرسة للمرحلة الابتدائية نهاية العام 2014
0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years  Emptyالثلاثاء 29 أبريل 2014, 1:00 pm من طرف mab_eg

» نتيجة نصف العام 2013/2014 للصفين الرابع والخامس الابتدائي
0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years  Emptyالأربعاء 08 يناير 2014, 1:50 pm من طرف mab_eg

» نتيجة نصف العام للصفين الثاني والثالث الابتدائي 2013/2014
0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years  Emptyالإثنين 06 يناير 2014, 11:06 pm من طرف mab_eg

» نتيجة الصفين الأول والثاني الاعدادي آخر العام 2013
0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years  Emptyالإثنين 13 مايو 2013, 8:45 pm من طرف mab_eg

» نتيجة الصفين الرابع والخامس الابتدائي آخر العام 2013 ..
0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years  Emptyالإثنين 13 مايو 2013, 7:35 pm من طرف mab_eg

» نتيجة الصفين الثاني والثالث الابتدائي آخر العام 2013
0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years  Emptyالسبت 11 مايو 2013, 8:19 pm من طرف mab_eg

» احتفالية نهاية العام 2013 برياض الأطفال
0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years  Emptyالأربعاء 24 أبريل 2013, 2:13 pm من طرف mab_eg

» الأركان في رياض الأطفال
0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years  Emptyالخميس 21 مارس 2013, 10:08 pm من طرف ahmed badr

تصويت
احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 583 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو janamedhat فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 4407 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 1771 موضوع
الساعة
فيس بوك
المدرسة التجريبية للغات

المدرسة التجريبية للغات

0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years  Empty 0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years

مُساهمة من طرف ahmed badr الأحد 08 يناير 2012, 7:21 pm

0Ways to Thrive and Survive in the [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]Next 10 Years
Cook from scratch with friends or family every month. Learn to play a musical instrument or sing. Learn to dance. Learn another language. Take care of someone else's kids at least once a month. Make friends within walking distance
Form a neighborhood association. Invest in a wool sweater and turn the heat down. Make more time with friends. Create a relationship with someone in another country. Start your own vegetable garden. Replace your lawn with native plants
Collect rain water. Eat 10 percent within 10 miles. Eat in season. Use 25 percent less water in your home. Create 25 percent less garbage Compost
Give something away. Turn off the TV and read a book. Turn off the computer and go for a walk. Work less and spend less. Leave America - Come back Move into a smaller house
Convert your car to electric. Ride the bus Carpool. Walk to work Ride a bicycle to the grocery store. Build sidewalks
Shop locally. Write your own news. Start a blog. Get rid of stuff. You don't need through Craig's List or Free cycle. Buy used Vote on paper
Forgive Talk to your neighbors. Talk to your enemies Fear not. Buy only magazines printed on recycled paper. Encourage schools to require community service
Tutor/mentor a young one. Don't print that e-mail. Make a friend who is two generations older or younger. Turn off your cell phone and e-mail and talk to someone face-to-face. Get involved in a local political campaign. Explore the nearest wilderness area
Repair something instead of throwing it away. Create a park nearby
ahmed badr
ahmed badr

عدد المساهمات : 270
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/10/2010

بطاقة الشخصية
الاسم: bright star

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years  Empty رد: 0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years

مُساهمة من طرف gadm السبت 14 يناير 2012, 2:24 pm

Should i follow these advices!!!!! affraid affraid affraid
gadm
gadm

عدد المساهمات : 130
العمر : 27
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/09/2010

بطاقة الشخصية
الاسم: 30

0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years  Empty welcome gad

مُساهمة من طرف ahmed badr السبت 14 يناير 2012, 11:51 pm

we really miss you so much . how are you ? we hope you are fine . you can tell us your news as possible as you .

good bye
ahmed badr
ahmed badr

بطاقة الشخصية

0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years  Empty رد: 0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years

مُساهمة من طرف gadm الأحد 15 يناير 2012, 5:29 pm

i missed you all too,iam fine,and you?
today is the end of the term exams.
the education system here is too bad,really the teacher cannot say a word in the class from the noise also he cannot do anything about that except going to the headmaster.
all the subjects is little easy but in fact it seems very difficult because the teacher really cannot explain the lesson
but,you will not believe how all of the teachers love me,because they see me clever and also iam sitting in the class silently.
about my friend iam not happy to that all my friends are from Kuwait, Syria, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia,while Egyptians are very politeness students and they donnot love egypt and hope that they are not Egyptians.
i want to come next year,iam sad to be away from all of you
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

gadm
gadm

عدد المساهمات : 130
العمر : 27
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/09/2010

بطاقة الشخصية
الاسم: 30

0 Ways to Thrive and Survive in the Next 10 Years  Empty DEAR GAD

مُساهمة من طرف ahmed badr الأحد 15 يناير 2012, 10:40 pm

dear GAD

I will talk with you not as your teacher but as your friend . I am so proud that you are so careful to get information and learn well . That is really good behaviour to have the need and desire to acquire and get new things . we all have to learn new things everyday.

we can develop ourselves through self learning and depend on ourselves and you have the skills that can allow you to be so brilliant . You can search for the information you need on the internet or read books from the library .

we have great hope in you and we also believe in you since you were a student at your home school . we are so happy that you still remember your teachers .I will send them your reflections about them and how much you miss them since you travelled abroad.

We want you to be the ambassador for us in Kwait and also be the ideal model among your classmate in your class and over the school as well .

Please take care about yourself and your family . I think you are the eldest one in the family so you can be a good model for them to follow and imitate .

we really hope to hear that you are the best student at your school . we really miss your skills when you speak or discuss with us about the events of a novel or a oplay or even agrue with us about any grammatical matters .

I will send your greetings to the staff and we all wish you and your family the best wishes of luck .

][b]happy new year Gad ]

WE HOPE TO HEAR ALL GOOD THINGS ABOUT you and your family.

SEE YOU HEALTHY AND HAPPY
[/b]
ahmed badr
ahmed badr

بطاقة الشخصية

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى